We are very fortunate to be working out of 3 great venues. Our first is Colchester United Weston Homes Stadium and we have been there since S.L.Y.D.E was created back in 2012.
Our next venue is Dodds Farm Norton Heath Airfield, this is a drive only venue.
Essex Venue (Colchester)
Colchester United Weston Homes Stadium is one of the best education resources in the country, compromising of a huge 9 meter screen, 4 x 50 inch plasma screens and an interactive floor. We also have use of the Fire and Rescue Service drink drive simulator and the Essex Police Subaru driving Simulator adding all this together it makes for a fun, exciting, educating and a very safe way to teach them driving skills for life on their journey to a safer future out on the road.
Address:Colchester United Football Club,
Weston Homes Community Stadium,
See the map above. Details of how to get to the Colchester United Weston Homes Stadium can also be found on the Colchester United FC website here.
The 2nd venue is Central Park Stadium Sittingbourne which was built to a capacity of approximately 6000, with 2000 seats available in the Main Stand, two end terraces and a large covered terrace opposite the Main Stand. There are also four private suites, a trackside restaurant, three bars and a fast food cafeteria.With all that room it makes for a perfect venue outside.
Address:Central Park Stadium,
How to find us
- From M2 or M20. Take A249 towards Sheerness (Junction 5 from M2, Junction 7 from M20).
- Then either Take A2 exit and continue towards Sittingbourne Town Centre.
- Keep to left on one-way system.
- From Sittingbourne Station, follow signs to Central Park.
- Take B2006 exit and follow signs to Sittingbourne Industry.
- At fourth roundabout turn right along Mill Way.
- Go straight over next roundabout into Eurolink Way.
- Go straight over next roundabout and follow signs to Central Park.
- Do not go up Church Road but continue on to the next roundabout and take the third exit onto Stadium Way.
- Train to Sittingbourne British Rail Station
- Take taxi (approx. 2 miles)